Parkinson’s disease (PD, also known as idiopathic or primary parkinsonism, hypokinetic rigid syndrome (HRS), or paralysis agitans) is a degenerative disorder of the central nervous system mainly affecting the motor system. The motor symptoms of Parkinson’s disease result from the death of dopamine-generating cells in the substantia nigra, a region of the midbrain. The causes of this cell death are poorly understood. Early in the course of the disease, the most obvious symptoms are movement-related; these include shaking, rigidity, slowness of movement and difficulty with walking and gait. Later, thinking and behavioral problems may arise, with dementia commonly occurring in the advanced stages of the disease, whereas depression is the most common psychiatric symptom. Other symptoms include sensory, sleep and emotional problems. Parkinson’s disease is more common in older people, with most cases occurring after the age of 50; when it is seen in young adults, it is called young onset PD (YOPD).
Parkinson’s disease (PD) may be a slowly progressive upset that affects movement, muscle control, and balance. shaking palsy is an element of a gaggle of conditions referred to as motor system disorders, that are related to the loss of dopamine-producing brain cells. These dopamine-associated motor disorders are named as degenerative disorder. shaking palsy is also one among the foremost knotty and complicated of the medicine disorders.
Causes of Parkinsonâ€™s disease :
Parkinson Disease Causes
- Parkinson’s disease develops as cells are destroyed in certain components of the brain stem, particularly the crescent cell mass referred to as the nucleus niger.
- The lack of a chemical traveller, referred to as monoamine neurotransmitter, in the brain is claimed to be the main cause for the Parkinson’s disease.
- Environmental factors resulting in exposure of herbicides and pesticides can also result in Parkinson’s disease.
- Nerve cells in the nucleus niger transmit fibers to the corpus stratia, grey and white bands of tissue set in each side of the brain.
- There the cells unharness monoamine neurotransmitter, a vital neurotransmitter (a chemical traveller in the brain). Loss of monoamine neurotransmitter in the corpus stratia is that the primary defect in shaking palsy.
Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease:
There are many symptoms of the shaking palsy, although these symptoms might vary from person to person. it’s been discovered that almost all individuals ignore the delicate early signs; as a result the disease is also unseen for a protracted time.Symptoms Parkinson disease :
- Muscle stiffness which will build everyday tasks such as obtaining out of a chair very tough.
- Involuntary shaking of specific components of the body.
- Physical movements become very slow.
- Rigidity of muscles is another symptom of the shaking palsy. Those with this disease expertise stiffness in the limbs and neck areas. from time to time this stiffness is severe limiting all movements thanks to extreme pain.
- D Dementia or problems with memory and mental clarity are usually seen in the later stages of those with shaking palsy.
- Other common symptoms of the Parkinson’s disease are-Impaired posture, imbalance, drawback with automatic movements and dynamical of facial expressions, lack of blinking, problem walking, round-shouldered posture, shuffling gait, bodily property instability, impaired balance, impaired coordination, problem swallowing and voice/speech changes.
Types of Parkinson’s disease :
this is a reversible sort of Parkinson, which may occur from the utilization of certain drugs like neuroleptic and Sandril.
Striatonigral Degeneration â€“ it is a sort of Parkinson’s disease wherever the nucleus niger is simply mildly affected. during this style of Parkinson’s disease, the disease progresses very quickly and patients are very rigid.
Arteriosclerotic Parkinsonâ€™s disease â€“ it is a condition wherever the brain’s blood vessels are broken thanks to multiple small strokes.
Parkinson’s Disease Home Remedies :
- Eat a nutritionally diet that contains lots of fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- A diet also provides nutrients, such as omega-3 fatty acid fatty acids, that will be beneficial for individuals with shaking palsy.
- Exercising and doing therapy that have edges of the disease.
Ayurvedic Treatments For Parkinson’s Disease :
Ayurveda treatment for Parkinson’s disease is primarily targeted to normalize the vitiated Vata Dosha. Oilation and fomentation therapies followed by rejuvenation therapies are advised for the complete healing. Oilation therapy – Starts from simple medicated oil application, pizhichil to medicated oil enemas are usually Used. Fomentation therapy – Herbs are boiled in a closed container and the patient is exposed to the herbal fumes all over the body. This helps in reducing and normalizing the vitiated the Vata Dosha.
- Swedana – Hot steam therapy with Nirgundi and Tulsi leaves.
- Nasya – Vacha with Ashwagandha oil
- Shirodhara – Warm oil therapy to the third eye, delicately blended Sesame oil.
- Ashwagandha oil â€“ Ashwagandha Tulsi and some essential oils
- Snehana – Body massage using warm sesame oil blended with herbs
- Basti– Enemas using Dashamula tea combined with oil.
- MeditationYoga, Pranayama breathing techniques are very beneficial.